Electronics (alt.electronics)

Terra

Default I need the MC6821P DataSheet Please

Please help me!!!

I need the MC6821P DataSheet Please

Thank

Tha PiRAyA

"Terra" wrote in message ...
Please help me!!!

I need the MC6821P DataSheet Please

Thank

If you search Google with the term "MC6821P DataSheet", this page
comes up on top: http://www.chipdocs.com/pndecoder/da...T/MC6821P.html
They have the datasheets you need.
Google is your friend
Tha PiRAyA

"Terra" wrote in message ...
Please help me!!!

I need the MC6821P DataSheet Please

Thank

Sorry, the last link I posted was to a payment service...
Omit the 'P' in the search, and you'll find this fine PDF:
http://www.cs.net/lucid/6821_data.pdf