Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.games.warcraft,alt.electronics,alt.energy.nuclear,sci.physics.relativity

Default $1 MILLION for MAIMING and TORTURING FAMILIES of FBI, CIA and NSA DIRECTORS

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
wrote:

I will Pay $1 Million to anyone for MAIMING and TORTURING the FAMILIES of
FBI, CIA and NSA Directors Robert Mueller III, Leon Panetta and Keith
Alexander respectively regardless of their age.

Sorry, but whenever I deal with brain-dead assassins, I need payment in
advance. If you actually have the money, let me know the origin to have
it sent from, and I will be sure to get you what you deserve...

-- - Burt Johnson - MindStorm, Inc. Gallery:
http://www.mindstormphoto.com/ Blog:
http://mindstormphoto.squarespace.com/ 500px:
http://500px.com/mindstormphoto