Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default integration problems

Hi all,
I am assembling a pc motherboard with a signal processing board into
an enclosure which requires high protection against extreme
temperature and pressure. The assembly will left working for a few
days unattended. I need a battery that can fit into the enclosure and
supply power to the boards for atleast a month. Which batteries are
suitable for this purpose and what are common problems that occur in
such an assembly (things that I should remember when integrating the
whole setup). I am using an industrial computer motherboard and some
sort of ruggedness for enclosure but I would like not to miss any
important things. I would appreciate any pointers to documents or
suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Romesh.

Posted to alt.electronics

On 2010-04-18, romesh wrote:
Hi all,
I am assembling a pc motherboard with a signal processing board into
an enclosure which requires high protection against extreme
temperature and pressure. The assembly will left working for a few
days unattended. I need a battery that can fit into the enclosure and
supply power to the boards for atleast a month. Which batteries are
suitable for this purpose and what are common problems that occur in
such an assembly (things that I should remember when integrating the
whole setup). I am using an industrial computer motherboard and some
sort of ruggedness for enclosure but I would like not to miss any
important things. I would appreciate any pointers to documents or
suggestions.

stuff melts when it gets hot struff cracks under pressure if it
contains voids,

I suggest you put a figure on "extreme".