Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Hello Everyone

I am a female with Autism the Aspergers kind . I live in Charlotte,
North Carolina. I Love Church Bells-Carillons, electronic carillons .
I have some questions about Electronic Carillons my questions a
1. What is the difference between the 1952 Maas-Rowe Vibrachime and
the Current Maas-Rowe Digital Chronobell Carillons or is it the same
thing
2.Does anyone have a list of Churches that have the Maas-Rowe Digital
chronobell carillons in charlotte, North Carolina, Gastonia, North
Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina
3. Does anyone have a list of Churches that have the Schulmerich
Electronic Carillons in Charlotte, North Carolina, Gastonia, North
Carolina and Monroe, North Carolina
4. I am wondering How can I get a Chance Live in Person to Hear a Maas-
Rowe Carillon system do things like:Bell Peals like for example (8
Bell Peals and 16 Bell Peals) Angelus Chimes, Swinging Bells, and
Funeral Bells in Charlotte, North Carolina where I Live
5. I am wondering What the RA-3 remote of a Maas-Rowe Carillon system
does
6. I am wondering How the times for playing music on a Maas-Rowe
Carillon system is done
7. I am wondering How the times for playing things like the Angelus
chimes on a Maas-Rowe Carillon system is done
8. I am wondering if there is anyone that knows what the difference
between Specific song play, Random Play and sequential song play on a
Maas-Rowe Carillon mean
9. Does anyone have a list of Churches in Charlotte, North Carolina ,
Gastonia, North Carolina and Monroe North Carolina that have a
Schulmerich electronic Carillon
10. Is there anyone in this group that knows something about the Maas-
Rowe Carillon systems that I can talk to
11. Is there anyone in this group that knows something about the
Schulmerich Electronic Carillons that I can talk to
If you know the answers Please email me at the emails listed below:

These Are some Videos I made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWQS5Aj65Yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWkN9Zgniz4

I would Like to Have some People that work on Electronic Carillons,
Play Carillons, and Play Organs to be my Friend on Facebook and
myspace

My Facebook Page is Under: CHANNING ASHBAUGH
my myspace page is under: www.myspace.com/channing28270

Channing

Posted to alt.electronics

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 03:04:22 -0700 (PDT), channing28270
wrote:

[...]

---
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...en&q=carillons

JF