Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.security.neighborhood,talk.politics.guns,alt.military.police,alt.security.alarms

Default Don't be the next victim

Don't let youself or your love ones be the next victim to crime.
please visit our website to shop for pepper sprays and stun guns. you
can also shop for cctv equipment for your business and home property
needs.

http://www.gizmo66.com

Posted to alt.electronics,alt.security.neighborhood,talk.politics.guns,alt.military.police,alt.security.alarms

wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't let youself or your love ones be the next victim to crime.
please visit our website to shop for pepper sprays and stun guns. you
can also shop for cctv equipment for your business and home property
needs.

http://www.gizmo66.com

I'd rather visit my local gunshop for my security needs.