Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematic for TCP202 Needed

Hi,

Does anyone have a schematic for the Tektronix TCP202 Current Probe they can
share with me please.

The manual Tek has available does not have any of the internal working
circuits...

I have cross posted to a few newsgroups to reach a broader range of
electronics minded people, hope that is OK.

Thanks,

Aron

Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.repair

"Aron (bacsdesign.com)" wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have a schematic for the Tektronix TCP202 Current Probe they can
share with me please.

The manual Tek has available does not have any of the internal working
circuits...

I have cross posted to a few newsgroups to reach a broader range of
electronics minded people, hope that is OK.

Thanks,

Aron

news:sci.electronics is a dead newsgroup.
http://www.faqs.org/ftp/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/sci/sci.electronics-reorg
Even Google doesn't archive it anymore.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.