Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Spammed by Fax?? Read inside

I like this idea actually. Spam the spammers I say. Since they've been
using fake email addresses we can't get back at them that way, but it's not
so easy to change a phone number...

"Nick" wrote in message
om...
Spammed by fax?

Is your fax machine being loaded up with useless offers and unwanted
advertising?

Tired of someone using your paper & ink for their own purposes?

You're on the Fed's Do Not Call List - How's that working for ya?

STRIKE BACK !!! - Make it cost them for a change!

Follow the link - No advertising, popups or stuff

http://www.deltadj.com

Posted to alt.electronics

Do they have to reveal their phone number?

"Nick" wrote in message
om...
Spammed by fax?

Is your fax machine being loaded up with useless offers and unwanted
advertising?

Tired of someone using your paper & ink for their own purposes?

You're on the Fed's Do Not Call List - How's that working for ya?

STRIKE BACK !!! - Make it cost them for a change!

Follow the link - No advertising, popups or stuff

http://www.deltadj.com

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.
Posted to alt.electronics
tja tja is offline

Just like a spammer who uses fake e-mail address someone using a phone line
such as a T1 can put out any caller ID number they want.

newsp.tqqf6iih4buhsv@fx62...

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

Posted to alt.electronics

Legitimate people put out weird caller IDs. I got a phonecall from Dell tech support about my faulty motherboard,m and the number began with +* I also got a phonecall saying "international" from a BT Openworld helpdesk - he'd called the wrong number, and there was a slight argument, I recorded the last part on the answering machine: http://www.hucker.plus.com/temp/BT%20helpdesk.mp3

"Nick" wrote in message
om...
Spammed by fax?

Is your fax machine being loaded up with useless offers and unwanted
advertising?

Tired of someone using your paper & ink for their own purposes?

You're on the Fed's Do Not Call List - How's that working for ya?

STRIKE BACK !!! - Make it cost them for a change!

Follow the link - No advertising, popups or stuff

http://www.deltadj.com

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.

The biggest difference between sex for money and sex for love is that sex for money usually costs a LOT less.
Posted to alt.electronics

On Wed, 02 May 2007 00:27:01 +0100, Coyoteboy wrote:

Peter Hucker proclaimed to alt.electronics ...

Legitimate people put out weird caller IDs. I got a phonecall from Dell
tech support about my faulty motherboard,m and the number began with +*
I also got a phonecall saying "international" from a BT Openworld helpdesk
- he'd called the wrong number, and there was a slight argument, I
recorded the last part on the answering machine:

You've been abusing people again eh

Foulmouthed telephone solicitors deserve it :-)

Always finish what you have starte