Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default ballancing of cyclon cells?

Does anybody have an experience with ballancing of lead acid cyclon
cells?

I have well done charging circuit, which however works only on the 12V
batter ypacks of the cyclon cells. Since they go out of sync regarding
capacity and impedance after some time, I would like to add something
simple to the battery packs which I am to build next , where some
basic ballancing of the cells is included.

Cells are 4.5Ah version, charging current mostly only less then 50mA,
discharging can take 100uA to sometimes peak 2A.