Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Version of the MC68HC908 with 1K RAM?

I cant seem to find a plain list of these parts and their features. I'm
looking for a drop-in replacement for the MC68HC908GP32 with more RAM and
cant find if one exists. Anyone suggest a place to search online without
going through page after page of farnell results and assuming they have all
options?

Thanks

Posted to alt.electronics

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:23:29 +0000, Coyoteboy
wrote:

I cant seem to find a plain list of these parts and their features. I'm
looking for a drop-in replacement for the MC68HC908GP32 with more RAM and
cant find if one exists. Anyone suggest a place to search online without
going through page after page of farnell results and assuming they have all
options?

---
Probably the best place would be Freescale's web site.

Here's the page where your device is listed:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/...46844976638055

--
JF
Posted to alt.electronics

John Fields wrote:
---
Probably the best place would be Freescale's web site.

Here's the page where your device is listed:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/...46844976638055

Ooh now that's a handy link, thanks!

DeWalt RAM Jimmy Woodworking 4 January 4th 06 04:04 AM
M5M5189 static RAM chips James Sweet Electronics Repair 4 August 14th 05 03:24 AM
What is the 'top' end of a hydraulic ram? dean Home Repair 2 May 30th 05 03:05 AM
Another Gig of Ram Tom Watson Woodworking 15 February 14th 05 03:28 PM
How Do I Add More RAM? Jim Rojas Electronics 9 September 30th 04 10:52 AM