Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default need participants for an international study

Hi all,

I'm conducting an international study on individuals' attitudes towards
how computers should be used at work and views on how responsible
employers should be when it comes to protecting our computers from
spyware and viruses. I still need about 420 indviduals to complete the
survey.

I would really appreciate it if people could complete the survey, found
he
http://weblab.org.uk/cgi-bin/surfcontrol/page1e.pl

Moreover, I thought it would be interesting for the list and for me to
post your views on this on the list. Do you believe that workplaces
need to change/write policies on computer usage? (Note: I won't be
using what you write here in my research -- only the responses to the
survey).

Kind Regards,

Dr. Monica Whitty