Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.electronics
bigdaddy

Default How to caliberate Voltage Regulator

Hi all

I am learning electronics and for my bread board I have build myself a
voltage regulator to get 9V using the following circuit :

http://www.velleman.be/downloads/0/i...nual_k1823.pdf

I am using 220V-12V 2A AC transformer. The only deviation from the
above circuit is the use of a bridge rectifier W02 8169, Cermet Preset
Pot. Also the capacitors C1 and C3 are disk and Tant. respectively,
but values are the same.

At what voltage the Pot. should be set so that when I connect it to
the bread board, I would get 9V throughout. Thank you for your help.