Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.electronics
David

Default UK 8.4v 30mAh NiCd Cell

Hi,

My ageing smoke alarm needs a new 8.4v 30mAh NiCd Cell (about the size
of an AAA battery) with flat top. I'm not really clued up on
electronics. I assume the 30mAh is the charge hold value and it doesn't
matter if I get a cell with a higher value?

Anyway, any idea where I can get a replacement, have looked in Maplins
but to no avail.

Thanks

David

NiCad battery memory? Andy Woodworking 23 July 12th 05 05:53 PM
NiCad or NiMH? [email protected] UK diy 10 May 28th 05 08:28 PM
a cell phone question RB Electronics Repair 5 March 9th 05 07:09 AM
Ohmwork [email protected] Home Repair 36 July 24th 04 12:22 AM
NICD vs NIMH batteries [email protected] UK diy 12 January 28th 04 01:09 PM