Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Which Wire?

Hello to the group!

I'm interested in doing electronics projects like the minikits you buy,
but a kit I just bought didn't provide all the wires needed. The
"expert" at the electronics supplier nearby said I could use 30 gauge,
but it turned out to be a lot thinner than the kind I'm used to. (And
the kit I used it on didn't end up working. Grrr.) Catalogs aren't much
help, either. I just need to know the type of wire used in those kits.
Is it 22 gauge? And where do you order yours?

Thanks in advance,

Peter Farrell

Posted to alt.electronics
Art

Wire Gauge will give you a general idea of the size of the conductor
supplied, any general source for wire can supply any general gauge of wire.
Google for Wire Suppliers.
ups.com...