Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.electronics
UK Pete

Default EL wire and high voltage AC switching question

Hi all,
I need to switch high voltage (1kV at 2kHz AC), low current to
sequence some electro luminescent wires. I'm working on the trigger
sequencer and I have the high voltage/ high frequency PSU but I'm not
sure what kind of device/technique to use for the actual switching
between 5 channels. Any suggestions greatfully received.
Thanks in advance,
UK Pete

Specific 555 circuit Henry Electronics 8 December 27th 05 05:14 PM
Wire for high voltage pulse Ron H Electronics 10 July 22nd 05 03:30 AM
Toshiba high voltage problem Bobby Villamor Electronics Repair 4 November 22nd 04 11:40 PM
240 volt wiring Charles Home Repair 11 December 30th 03 11:13 PM