Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics
W Herman

Default Imagecraft C compiler v5

I have Imagecraft C compiler v5 for 68HC11 but I don't think it is
compatible with windows xp. A dialog box keeps popping up and says 16 bit
MS-DOS subsystem with an error message. Please help. Can I somehow upgrade
it. Thanks

Posted to alt.electronics
Al

In article VSskf.25105$ki.17512@pd7tw2no,
"W Herman" wrote:

I have Imagecraft C compiler v5 for 68HC11 but I don't think it is
compatible with windows xp. A dialog box keeps popping up and says 16 bit
MS-DOS subsystem with an error message. Please help. Can I somehow upgrade
it. Thanks

I keep an old PC around for legacy software. It keeps the frustration
level down. I use an old laptop and it doesn't take up much space.

Al