DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Looking for manual for logic analyzer module 16750A. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/133382-looking-manual-logic-analyzer-module-16750a.html)

Frank November 29th 05 08:51 AM

Looking for manual for logic analyzer module 16750A.

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

[email protected] November 29th 05 09:30 AM

Frank schreef:

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Seach the agilent website:
http://www.agilent.com/

Beste Regards,
Roel

Frank November 30th 05 01:42 AM

Looking for manual for logic analyzer module 16750A.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank schreef:

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Seach the agilent website:
http://www.agilent.com/

Beste Regards,
Roel

Thank you. I have got the manual for 16750A.

Gob Stopper November 30th 05 10:21 PM

Looking for manual for logic analyzer module 16750A.

Frank wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank schreef:

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Seach the agilent website:
http://www.agilent.com/

Beste Regards,
Roel

Thank you. I have got the manual for 16750A.

While you're at it, you should order (for free) a CD with the latest SW:

http://software.cos.agilent.com/LogicAnalyzerSW/

Al

P.S. You'll probably want to install it after you get it :-)

Frank December 1st 05 05:26 AM

"Gob Stopper" wrote in message

While you're at it, you should order (for free) a CD with the latest SW:

http://software.cos.agilent.com/LogicAnalyzerSW/

Al

P.S. You'll probably want to install it after you get it :-)

Well, the manual is pretty straightforward and I am getting on it after
looking at the logic analyzer itself, as simple as switching from windows
to linux.

Thank you for the software link, I will forward it to the machine admin.