Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,comp.arch.fpga,comp.dsp
Frank

Default Looking for manual for logic analyzer module 16750A.

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,comp.arch.fpga,comp.dsp

Frank schreef:

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Seach the agilent website:
http://www.agilent.com/

Beste Regards,
Roel

Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,comp.arch.fpga,comp.dsp
Frank

wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank schreef:

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Seach the agilent website:
http://www.agilent.com/

Beste Regards,
Roel

Thank you. I have got the manual for 16750A.

Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,comp.arch.fpga,comp.dsp
Gob Stopper

Frank wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank schreef:

The machine is 16702B Logic analyzer, but the module inside
is 16750A 400MHz State 2GHz Timing zoom 4MSa Analyzer.
I am pretty new to this machine, where can I download the
operating manuals?

Seach the agilent website:
http://www.agilent.com/

Beste Regards,
Roel

Thank you. I have got the manual for 16750A.

While you're at it, you should order (for free) a CD with the latest SW:

http://software.cos.agilent.com/LogicAnalyzerSW/

Al

P.S. You'll probably want to install it after you get it :-)
Posted to alt.electronics,comp.arch.embedded,comp.arch.fpga,comp.dsp
Frank

"Gob Stopper" wrote in message
newsBpjf.25219$ih5.20065@dukeread11...

While you're at it, you should order (for free) a CD with the latest SW:

http://software.cos.agilent.com/LogicAnalyzerSW/

Al

P.S. You'll probably want to install it after you get it :-)

Well, the manual is pretty straightforward and I am getting on it after
looking at the logic analyzer itself, as simple as switching from windows
to linux.

Thank you for the software link, I will forward it to the machine admin.