Electronics (alt.electronics)

David

Default Video help

Hoping somebody out there can point me in the right direction - I'm trying
to find a video for my GCSE pupils to show them modern electronics
manufacture and assembly techniques, including surface mounting techniques -
but anything would be of interest. Searched the net in ain so far......

Art

May want to actually call some of the manufacturers of Consumer Electronic
Devices. Explain specifically what and why you require the video. I'm sure
at least one will respond with something useful although it may be in
Chinese, Japanese, Mexican, etc. Panasonic has an office in Secaucus, New
Jersey that may help. NAP (Phillips) in Greenville, Tennessee, Etc. Google
for Electronic Manufacturers then check the sites for E-mail addresses. Good
Luck.