Electronics (alt.electronics)

John Fields

Default J Fields

On 16 May 2005 23:24:00 -0000, Conte Loungeous
wrote:

Buddy you are such a trout, haven't you figured it out yet?

Offsetting the fish part, I have but, according to you, I haven't.

Want to define your position a little more accurately?

That is, why do you think that your position is more accurate than
mine?

Obviously, you haven't done a lot of homework, and your criticism is
based largely on what you feel. That is, opinion.

Unfortunately, opinons are based on emotions, and whether you feel
you're right or not and whether you are or not has very little to do
with whether you're actually right or not.

If you want to prove you're right, show us some numbers.

Otherwise, **** off.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Oliver Hannaford-Day

Hi,

Just going to jump in here and say what has to be said, which is....

If you want to prove you're right, show us some numbers.
Otherwise, **** off.

12, 24, 43, 78, 92 & 12.

Thanks

tom