Rono

Default Still looking!!

What's the best cleaner, or mixture of cleaners
to do cleanup of "fire damaged" T.V.'s, VCR's,
stereos, computers, & monitors? I've heard people
say, use spray-9, & glass cleaner, & aftershave mixed
together! Anyone have a special mix? Rono.

mike

Rono wrote:
What's the best cleaner, or mixture of cleaners
to do cleanup of "fire damaged" T.V.'s, VCR's,
stereos, computers, & monitors? I've heard people
say, use spray-9, & glass cleaner, & aftershave mixed
together! Anyone have a special mix? Rono.

I make a distinction between fire damaged and fire department damaged.
They spray suppressant foam on fires. I called up to find out what's in
it. THEY WON'T TELL ME!!! Hmmm...GRRRRR!!!!
Turns out that it's extremely corrosive. Don't turn stuff on before you
wash it...and wash it right away.

I like Simple Green.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about washing the INSIDE, circuit boards, etc.
mike

..
Wanted 13" LCD for Mitac 6133 Samsung HT13X13-201
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
htremovethistp://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Monitor/4710/