Sadiq

Default pdf

hello? i like to create my word files all to PDF format with bookmarks.
anyone can help me to prepare pls. mention the free site to get the
software also.thanks.

Rifleman

Hi!

There is probably simplier ways to convert a word document to a PDF file
than this but here goes:
Download a software called openoffice which is for free and will be more
than enough for most users, I do like microsoft office but but the cost is
way beyond what I can afford.
I bought Staroffice which is similar to openoffice and microsoft office but
it didn't make my wallit to empty, anyway it can convert any document to PDF
in an easy way and the cost is arround 1/4 of microsoft office.
Here's the link http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/f...2.0/index.html

Bjorn

"Sadiq" skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
hello? i like to create my word files all to PDF format with bookmarks.
anyone can help me to prepare pls. mention the free site to get the
software also.thanks.

Bill Jeffrey

Try www.primopdf.com. Dunno about the bookmarks ...

Bill
====================

Rifleman wrote:

Hi!

There is probably simplier ways to convert a word document to a PDF file
than this but here goes:
Download a software called openoffice which is for free and will be more
than enough for most users, I do like microsoft office but but the cost is
way beyond what I can afford.
I bought Staroffice which is similar to openoffice and microsoft office but
it didn't make my wallit to empty, anyway it can convert any document to PDF
in an easy way and the cost is arround 1/4 of microsoft office.
Here's the link http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/f...2.0/index.html

Bjorn

oups.com...