Michael A. Terrell

Default tv21ce4250/10s - accu 1kc

ALPI wrote:

The accu of my tv is dead. On the cell only + 1KC appears. As the
voltage of the cell is OV i cannot find with which cell i can replace
it ? Any idea ? NiCd 1,2 V or 3,6 V ....? or Lithium cell ?

Site : http://mesnews.no-ip.com

Are you sure this isn't a large value (super) capacitor?
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

eddumweer

Hi, if you peel of the plastic cover, you can see if it is a 1 or 2 cel
nicad battery.

Each cel is 1.2V / 110mAh.

These standard Philips battery's will be available at a ktv-repairshop.

Greetings Peter

"ALPI" schreef in bericht