Junior Member

Default Need RCA DTV307 Chassis

I am looking for an RCA DTV307 chassis for a P61310 HDTV. I will take one in working or non working order. Does anyone have a spare? I can be contacted through my company website at www.computersurgeon.com.
Art

These items, in accurate working condition, are a rarity. They are a very
intricate item that few service facilities have specialized in repairing.
They are over engineered, highly intricate, and almost absurd to attempt
repairs on. IMHO!
There are service CDs available from Thomson service that cover servicing
down to the specific component, including comprehensive troubleshooting
routines for each of the power supplies and both microprocessors within
these items. Highly recommended also are the technical training manuals
that have a hint of actually explaining the probable operations of the
circuitry within these items.
You are on a Quest!! May want to try PTS in Bloomington, Indiana: see if
they can assist in rebuilding the chassis for you at nominal cost.
Hopefully one of the many facilities can comply in your request and assist
completion in a positive mode. Good Fortune!

--
edicken

Junior Member

Thank you for your reply. I have had no luck finding a DTV307 chassis. I have considered putting a DM module on a DTV306. What is the difference between a DTV306 and a DTV307 chassis. Can I use the DTV306? Does anyone have a DTV307 chassis they would like to sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art