dorus

Default Panasonic CT-36HX41C Shutdown problem

I have a shutdown problem with may tv panasonic ct-36hx41c. Yesteday I
heard a noise inside of the tv, like a discharge and after that any
time I turn it off, it makes a big white dot in the middle, until shuts
down... need help! thanks

Dorus

Shoreline Electronics

Time for a trip to the TV shop!

Go to the Nesda site to find a good shop in your area.

http://www.nesda.com/locator/state_search.php

--
Jeff Stielau

oups.com...