Default WTB - Schematic / Pin-out for iFit Treadmill Cable

Hi everyone..

I have a ProForm treadmill, with iFit capability, which I'd like to
start using.

The treadmill itself has a small "4 pin" phone jack on it, but no other
details about this conector. There is no mention of any of this in the
owners manual.

Does anyone of you, out there have a similar cable, and would it be
possible for you to let me know what sort of connector is at the other
end of the cable (non treadmill end), and include a pin-pout of this
cable.

How many wires are used in this cable, and to which pins do they o to?
What kind of connector is at the audio source end? A standard
mini-phone plug?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Alain
acoulombe @ hotmail.com