Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jim w

Default Red/Green/Blue mis-alignment on Phillips/Magnavox 25In TV

The colors seem to have come out of alignment on my tv. For example, if
I have closed-captioning running, I can see a "ghose" of red above and
blue below that white lettering.

Possibly related, for a few weeks before the the "focus" went away, the
tv was "humming" (sounded like 60HZ noise to me).

I'd just as soon try to fix this myself if someone can give me some
pointers. I'm handy with digital stuff, but haven't done any TV repair
before.

Thanks
- jim