The Doctor

Default Squirrel POS System

Posting this here is a little bit of a stretch but I couldn't find
anything closer to the point...

I've just been "gifted" with a Squirrel Point of Sale system by my
boss. It's about a ten year old system (3.2, runs on NT4) he picked
up used. It doesn't look too difficult to figure out. Touchscreens,
printers, and a PC. Bunch of network cables and a converter box. It
looks like the previous owner erased everything on the server so I'm
going to have to start from square one.

Was wondering if anybody has any insight or links to information that
would be helpful. I have all the manuals but they don't go into the
actual hardware connections. These POS companies are pretty stingy
about handing out information - they want to do it all themselves.

Regards - Tony

DRO System Mill/Drill Kenneth A. Emmert Metalworking 11 December 3rd 04 05:28 AM
Package vs. Split System A/C in Manufactured Home Bishoop Home Ownership 1 October 14th 04 04:39 AM
Cleaning out central heating system Dave UK diy 8 December 26th 03 05:47 PM
New system nightmare Victoria UK diy 18 December 23rd 03 12:30 PM
Water system problem BigWallop UK diy 2 August 8th 03 11:12 AM