Bob in PHX

Default NEED PACE DESOLDERING TIP

I have an old old old pace desoldering hand piece. The tip is almost worn
down to a nub. Any suggestions as to where I can get cheap tips????

Bob in phx

Shoreline Electronics

Try these folks.

http://www.vaniersoldertips.com/

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================

"Bob in PHX" wrote in message
I have an old old old pace desoldering hand piece. The tip is almost worn
down to a nub. Any suggestions as to where I can get cheap tips????

Bob in phx

Travis Jordan

Shoreline Electronics wrote:
Try these folks.
http://www.vaniersoldertips.com/

vaniersoldertips.com
This domain name expired on 02/18/2005 and is pending renewal or
deletion.