JURB6006

Default Bill Gates as he presents the Windows Media Player system crash

Dude;

When you want to distribute a file like this, please put it in your webspace
and post a link. We seem to constantly have bandwidth etc. type problems. There
is too much traffic here.

Actually I'd like to see it, but I'll get it somewhere else.

I'm suprised binaries are even allowed here. They can put a total stop to it.
Videos are out of the question. I'm suprised it made it.

JURB
Allodoxaphobia

On 01 Feb 2005 05:53:34 GMT, JURB6006 wrote:

When you want to distribute a file like this, please put it in your webspace
and post a link. We seem to constantly have bandwidth etc. type problems. There
is too much traffic here.
Actually I'd like to see it, but I'll get it somewhere else.

I'm suprised binaries are even allowed here.
They can put a total stop to it.

There is no "they".
There is no "control".
Anyone who thinks this is a moderated ng
sure hasn't been reading here long. :-)

Videos are out of the question. I'm suprised it made it.

It didn't -- not here. I never saw the OP, because my newsserver
deletes binaries posted to text-only ng's (such as ser.)

Absent that, most of the _real_ newsgroup readers can filter by size.
I use slrn here, and its 'score' file (killfile) can kill posts by size.

It must be a bitch for dial-up users to be at the mercy of such postings.

Jonesy