Default Anyone got Schematic for JVC AV 27 820 color tv?

Hi,

I'm trying to find the Vertical Retrace capacitor on my tv. Can anyone
tell me which cap it is and the value and voltage ? Thanks so much.
I'm ready to fix the lines on the bottom of my screen! Thanks !!

By the way, the symptom is a number of horizontal lines on the bottom
of the screen. Thanks

Is it possibly the LA7832 chip with bad solder connections or do you
think it's a capacitor by the chip? Thanks again !!!!

JURB6006

Ummmmm, it could be the tuner or the flyback or the picture tube. We might be
able to narrow it down to the 50 cent part if we knew the SYMPTOM.

And yes SOMEONE does have the schematic. Not me, but someone does.

JURB

PS sorry to bust your balls, but we need a bit more detail than what you gave

JURB

What capacitor values should I buy?

James Sweet

wrote in message
oups.com...
What capacitor values should I buy?

The same values as the capacitors that are bad. I'm not trying to insult
your intelligence but it sounds like you either have a lot of homework to do
before you start buying parts, or you should consider taking the set to a
shop for a professional diagnosis before you turn an inexpensive repair into
an expensive dissaster.

I resoldered all the solder joints by the vertical output and it fixed
it. I was asking for the cap values from the schematic to buy them
before I opened the tv. I have run 2 tv repair shops so I had no prob
fixing it.

Thanks

kip having a bad day? maybe you need a hug