Sidney

Default 27" RCA tv model:F27668YX1,chassis:CTC203AA

27" RCA stereo tv with PIP & Gemstar
model:F27668YX1,chassis:CTC203AA,year:Sept 2000.
The customer who is on welfare took the tv to a pawn shop to pawn it
and several months later when he had the money he took it home where
the tv was sitting in a truck parked outside in -20 degrees
Celcius.Instead of the customer waiting a few others for the tv to
warm up he quickly plugged it in and the tv would not turn on until
half an hour where then the power button on the tv would not turn the
tv on except by using the remote control where the turned on but the
menu screen kept scrolling down the screen.
When the tv came to my shop it would not turn on so before I went
further I decided to solder the following:

T14101=SMPS x-fmr
L14401=horizontal driver transistor base coil (removed it and scraped
wax)
R14158=243 ohm smt (in pip module)
R141159=392 ohm smt (in pip module)
RT14201=degauss thermistor
T14401=flyback # 1536119A

But tv would not turn on from remote on front customer control tact
sw,I found 5v present at the tact switches and IR receiver,I could not
find the input voltage at U14150=L78S75CV so I need a schematic for
the whole tv.I removed the PIP module and still would not turn
on.Thanks in advance.

Sidney

Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada
Art

Time to order the complete service Manuel from Thomson Literature
Publications. Or check Sams Photofact Publications for the appropiate
chassis, including suffix letters.
om...