Default Denon AVR 2400 Power Supply Board Replacement

I bought a Denon AVR-2400 receiver on Ebay and when it arrived I
discovered that the Main Power Supply Board was busted during shipment.
UPS has since given me a refund since it was insured, but now I'm
looking into trying to repair it.

I pulled the board out and it is beyond repair.

Any ideas and/or recommendations on where to get a new board? I'd
really prefer to not throw this thing away, but, that may be the only
alternative if I can't find a new board.

The board is the Power Supply - 1 Board and the part number is:
1U-2995-1 (YG-H3)

Any help is greatly apprecaited!!!

Thanks.
Mike

Mark D. Zacharias

Denon doesn't sell complete boards for the most part. You can try calling
them at 800-654-6633, maybe there's some tech type with access to one.
Also you can try Pacific Coast Parts, 800-421-5080.

Mark Z.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I bought a Denon AVR-2400 receiver on Ebay and when it arrived I
discovered that the Main Power Supply Board was busted during shipment.
UPS has since given me a refund since it was insured, but now I'm
looking into trying to repair it.

I pulled the board out and it is beyond repair.

Any ideas and/or recommendations on where to get a new board? I'd
really prefer to not throw this thing away, but, that may be the only
alternative if I can't find a new board.

The board is the Power Supply - 1 Board and the part number is:
1U-2995-1 (YG-H3)

Any help is greatly apprecaited!!!

Thanks.
Mike

Thirsty

Is it worth it to build your own PS? You would need to know
voltages and amps required by receiver.