sofie

Default Noticeable signal loss from several series phone adaptors?

Stefan:
If the adapters are in good condition and properly working there will be
negligible loss.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Stefan." wrote in message
I am in the UK. Would I get appreciable signal loss (e.g. equivalent
to 0.5 of a REN or more) if I use several adaptors on my landline
phone?

By "adaptor" I mean the sort of 2 (or 3) into one adaptor.
See image at:
http://img-europe.electrocomponents....C420301-13.jpg

I might I have this sort of wiring config (depending on exactly how
many adapters I decide to use):

phone wall socket
--plug---wire---plug--
adapter
--plug---wire---plug--
adapter
--plug---wire---plug--
adapter
--plug---wire---plug--
telephone

For most of the time the adaptors would not actually have any extra
devices attached.