James Sweet

Default e2762 and e2763 transistors

I've got a pair of shorted Motorola TO-220 transistors marked e2762 and
e2763, can't find any reference to these anywhere, anyone know where to get
them or a suitable sub?

Stephen Sank

Add an "MJ" to the front of those numbers & you'll find them at dalbani.com or mcminone.com.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
"James Sweet" wrote in message news:Ie3Ed.1467$F97.1284@trnddc06...
I've got a pair of shorted Motorola TO-220 transistors marked e2762 and
e2763, can't find any reference to these anywhere, anyone know where to get
them or a suitable sub?

James Sweet

"Stephen Sank" wrote in message
Ah, I see. Did some searching & it seems those are very obsolete numbers.

Best you can do is
try to spec them out in an old Motorola database/databook or if you have

an old ECG/NTE/etc.
cross reference book lying around.

Haven't had much luck finding them so far, seems to be no useful info
online.

FYI these are Q1 and Q2 from the QSC 1700 power amp I'm working on, to
anyone who's repaired those amps before, what's a suitable sub for those
transistors?

BigTom

this is all i could find on qsc 1700 transistors.
they list them as SJ2762 SJ2763.
http://www.candisc.com/ranger/stock24.htm