zyrg

Default VPH05

Hello Steve

I don't know if you find you VPH05 but maybe my experience can help you.

I've got a Mitsubishi MegaView Pro 37 a bit crt monitor (XC-3730) but on
of the three VPH06 (and not 05) don't work any more. So i don't have the
green color of RGB.

Well i'm looking for the famous VPH06 (from sanyo) but it discontinued. I
continued to search and in fact i find yesterday the VPH03 (he
http://www.bluestar-online.com/VPH03_p/vph03.htm) I order it to test in my
xC-3730 and i Think it will work fine with it (but i be sure only when i
test it).

I compare the datasheet of the VPH05 and VPH03 (i don't find the datasheet
of the VPH06 and VPH05 and VPH03 performace is almost the same. For me
maybe the VPH03 and VPH06 have not at all the same performance... But for
you, maybe if you take the VPH03 it will work fine.

That's all I give you the datasheet of the VPH05 and VPH03 if you want
to compare both.

It was just to say this to you. And if you find you VPH05, it's good you
can delete this message )

Sorry for my so poor english I live in france and i speak like a spanish
cow )

Bye

Fred.

PS: if you want datasheet of VPH05 and/or VPH03 let me know

tibou64

salut Zyrg,

Je cherches moi aussi un VPH 05. J'ai lu ton post et je suis interessé
pour en svoir plus sur le vph03 pour eventuellement remplacer par celui
la.
J'ai un moniteur dans le style du tien, (xc3725c) et apres reparation avec
un VPH05B, la réparation n'a pas tenu et de toute facon il ne
correspondait pas a 100% (manque de puissance, je pense) il etait sur le
rouge et mon rouge, meme au maxi etait faible.

Si t'as quoi que ce soit comme infos je suis preneur sur cette ref.
Si tu peux egalement m'envoyer les datashhet des vph05 et vph03, ca serait
bien.

Mon mail est

a plus

Inty

"tibou64" ha scritto nel messaggio
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
(...)

Hello. This is a worldwide newsgroup, and the main language used is English.
Not anyone can read french...

I.

NSM

"Inty" wrote in message

[...]

It would help if it was grammatical French and spelled correctly!

Hello Zyrg,
I seek to me also a VPH 05. I read your post and I am interested to see some
more on the vph03 for if required replacing by that.

I have a monitor in the style of the tien?, (xc3725c) and after repair with
a VPH05B, repair did not hold and in any way it did not correspond has 100%
(lack of power, I think) it etait? on the red and my red, same with maximum
etait? weak.

If have you anything as infos I am taking on this ref.
If you can also send the datasheet to me (for the) vph05 and vph03, that
would be well. My email is

tibou64

Hello,

I know this is a worlwide group, sorry, bur i needed some informations
that Zyrg said he has, and, as he is french, and, as i am french, it
resulted much more convenient for both of us to talk about it in french.
Don't be that narrow and strict, if you need (or whant) to share the
information, it will be a pleasure for us to translate, if its only for
bothering, bad...
If you need some info we can provide let us know...

Bye

tibou64

I was saying in my post in french that i was interested in getting the
information he was speaking about because i have a XC3725C mitsubishi
display that needs to be fixed. I wanted to know more about the VPH03 that
he used to replace his VPH, where to buy it... and asked him to send me
the datasheets.

If it can help, it seems that SONY has a VPH05B IC that is easier to find
than the VPH05 from SANYO or Mitsubishi and can do the job. The service
center, repaired the damage VPH05 using a VPH05B from Sony...

bye

NSM

"tibou64" wrote in message
lkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
Hello,

I know this is a worlwide group, sorry, bur i needed some informations
that Zyrg said he has, and, as he is french, and, as i am french, it
resulted much more convenient for both of us to talk about it in french.
Don't be that narrow and strict, if you need (or whant) to share the
information, it will be a pleasure for us to translate, if its only for
bothering, bad...
If you need some info we can provide let us know...

But what is 'tien'?
What is 'etait'?

tibou64

tien means "yours" and etait means "was"