DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hitachi C1 DVC Pro Camera Power Connector Pinout (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/84444-hitachi-c1-dvc-pro-camera-power-connector-pinout.html)

Joe Schmoe January 5th 05 01:47 AM

Hitachi C1 DVC Pro Camera Power Connector Pinout

Looking for the pinout for 3 pin POWER connector on a Hitachi C1 camera.

I've Google'd, Yahoo'd 'til the cows came home. Can't find a thing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe Schmoe January 6th 05 12:52 AM

They won't sell one to me nor will they help.

none January 7th 05 02:14 AM

Try asking over at rec.video.production, there are alot of pros there
that might know that one.
I'm assuming you don't actually have the cable?
If you can get your hands on a cable and power supply you can reverse
check it.( testing each set of pins on the camera end of the cable
until you find the hot and ground.)
How many pins is the connector on the camera? (10pin , 12 pin etc..)
Give me that and I'll go through my books and see if I can cross it.
If you are adept at repair work you could open up the back case and
check the leads off the connector. They should be color coded, hot
will be red and ground is usually black.
Just visually look for one going to the near edge of the board, this
will usually be the ground, sometines the hot.(there should be a + or
- on the board to indicate which.) just trace down each to get your
power connections.