Joe Schmoe

Default Hitachi C1 DVC Pro Camera Power Connector Pinout

Looking for the pinout for 3 pin POWER connector on a Hitachi C1 camera.

I've Google'd, Yahoo'd 'til the cows came home. Can't find a thing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Jerry G.

Have you contacted Hitachi? Most likely you will have to buy the service
manual.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Joe Schmoe" wrote in message
news Looking for the pinout for 3 pin POWER connector on a Hitachi C1 camera.

I've Google'd, Yahoo'd 'til the cows came home. Can't find a thing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe Schmoe

They won't sell one to me nor will they help.

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:44:11 -0500, Jerry G. wrote:

Have you contacted Hitachi? Most likely you will have to buy the service
manual.

none

Try asking over at rec.video.production, there are alot of pros there
that might know that one.
I'm assuming you don't actually have the cable?
If you can get your hands on a cable and power supply you can reverse
check it.( testing each set of pins on the camera end of the cable
until you find the hot and ground.)
How many pins is the connector on the camera? (10pin , 12 pin etc..)
Give me that and I'll go through my books and see if I can cross it.
If you are adept at repair work you could open up the back case and
check the leads off the connector. They should be color coded, hot
will be red and ground is usually black.
Just visually look for one going to the near edge of the board, this
will usually be the ground, sometines the hot.(there should be a + or
- on the board to indicate which.) just trace down each to get your
power connections.
Joe Schmoe

Thanks. I'll add that group and give it a try.

I just have the camera. Reverse checking would be simple otherwise. It's a
3pin connector.

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:14:04 -0600, none wrote:

[...]

Underground wiring questions... guest987 Home Repair 52 February 2nd 05 01:52 AM
Got this dog: JVC NV-55D500, tries to power up but it's not that simple. Art Electronics Repair 3 July 17th 04 03:42 AM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
Computer power supply compatiility My father's son Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 04 11:13 PM
Vampire Appliances Watson A.Name - Watt Sun Electronics Repair 71 October 23rd 03 12:02 PM