jmeany

Default NABER Certification

I am looking into getting this certfication, Is there a study guide
availble? Who do I contact? Thanks for your help.

John Meany

jmeany

I should add that I am new to this group and you who visit this
frequently I wish to contribute what I can as for information. I
oversee the Two way system of a fleet of 400 city transit buses and
support vehicals in Ct. We have all Spectra A5 & A7's, CDM1550ls+'s,
Vertex VX800's, MT1000's and MSF 5000's. I am looking to get qualified
with a licence / certificate. One possible employer stated that I need
the N.A.B.E.R. certificate to be qualified as a tech for them.

NSM

"jmeany" wrote in message
ups.com...
| I am looking into getting this certfication, Is there a study guide
| availble? Who do I contact? Thanks for your help.

Google gets many hits.

jmeany

None that showed a study guide or test that I found. You?

NSM

"jmeany" wrote in message
oups.com...
| None that showed a study guide or test that I found. You?

Find the certifying authority and contact them.

National Association of Business and Educational Radio (NABER)

c/o PCIA
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 700
Alexandria, VA 22413
Phone: 703-739-0300
FAX: 703-836-1608
Website:PCIA http://www.pcia.com/
Jay Kitchen, President

jmeany

NSM wrote:
"jmeany" wrote in message
oups.com...
| None that showed a study guide or test that I found. You?

Find the certifying authority and contact them.

National Association of Business and Educational Radio (NABER)

c/o PCIA
500 Montgomery Street, Suite 700
Alexandria, VA 22413
Phone: 703-739-0300
FAX: 703-836-1608
Website:PCIA http://www.pcia.com/
Jay Kitchen, President

Thank you NSM. That is what I was looking for. '73's
-jdm