Default President of Apex in Chinese Jail!

April Fool!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Oh, wait, it's true...

SHANGHAI, Dec 30 (Reuters) - The chairman of Apex Digital Inc., a major
U.S. supplier of cheap TVs and DVD players, has been arrested in China,
a U.S. official said on Thursday, as a second Chinese company revealed
Apex owed it millions of dollars.
http://asia.news.yahoo.com/041230/3/1twos.html

john

Good!!!

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

The US should take a lesson from this and actually incarcerate white
collar criminals. I am amazed how much theivery goes on. Take for
example the phone companies who were changing long distance services
without the customers permission. Instead of calling it what it was -
FRAUD, they give it a new name "slamming" and form comittees, have
"meetings" etc. to deal with it. In China those folks would go to jail
and that would be that, problem solved!

wrote:

April Fool!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts By: Jack Handey
Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.

James Sweet

"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message
The US should take a lesson from this and actually incarcerate white
collar criminals. I am amazed how much theivery goes on. Take for
example the phone companies who were changing long distance services
without the customers permission. Instead of calling it what it was -
FRAUD, they give it a new name "slamming" and form comittees, have
"meetings" etc. to deal with it. In China those folks would go to jail
and that would be that, problem solved!

Well at least we give nice long prison sentences to those evil violent
potheads *sarcasm*

jakdedert

James Sweet wrote:
"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message
The US should take a lesson from this and actually incarcerate white
collar criminals. I am amazed how much theivery goes on. Take for
example the phone companies who were changing long distance services
without the customers permission. Instead of calling it what it was -
FRAUD, they give it a new name "slamming" and form comittees, have
"meetings" etc. to deal with it. In China those folks would go to
jail and that would be that, problem solved!

Well at least we give nice long prison sentences to those evil violent
potheads *sarcasm*

Don't forget that we locked up that evil-doer Martha Stewart.

Of course Ken Lay's still free....

jak