Default Dead HP LaserJet 4MV

Today I accquired an HP LaserJet 4MV which appears to have some issues.
Mainly, it is mostly dead. When I power the unit up, not much
happens. Sometimes just the fan spins, other times all the control
panel lights light up (and stay lit) in addition to the fan. The VFD
never says anything.
Unfortunately, I've been unable to find anyone having a similar problem
with this printer. Every problem I can find information on involves
the printer at least getting to 02 - Warmup, which mine does not.
Because it dies so early in the powerup sequence, I suspect either a
complete formatter board failure, or a missing power supply rail. I am
leaning towards the power supply rail, as the engine test button does
not do anything, and according to the service manual, this bypasses
formatter board.
While I have the service manual for this printer, it does not seem to
have much in the way of real troubleshooting steps, nor does it list
power supply voltages. Does anyone have the power supply voltages so I
can look for a missing/low rail? Alternatively, has anyone seen this
before and have any ideas?
Thank you,
Eric Kotz