Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Trouble with treadmill and transformer

I have a treadmill out of warrent that stoped working. The display
would not light up. I traced it to the "power board". I had someone at
work check it and said the transformer is "open" and therefore bad. He
said maybe some diodes on the same board are bad.

A new board form the factory is 60 bucks. I would really love to fix
this as cheaply as posisble. (Baby due any day.) Is it possible to just
replace the transformer on the board? On the transformer it reads:

class2 model/pin 15-8385 imput 115 volts output 8vac 1.6 amps.

Where could I find one? ALso, how would I check for a bad diode with my
voltmeter?

The treadmill is an immage model number 1mtl3952.

I am kind of a newbie but was able to diagnose the problem down to this
circuit board based on the wiring diagram inside the cover of the
treadmill.

Thanks again!