NJ

Default BenQ P211 ?

I have a BenQ P211, and the green LED comes on but the CRT doesn't. I know
it's under warranty, but I was just wondering should I sell it as soon as I
get it or are CRTs (this brand) pretty reliable?

Thanks guys.

Jerry G.

Common causes of a CRT type monitor not starting up properly, in order from
the most common to the least.

Power supply failure, scan failure, high voltage failure, failure in the
video processing section, uPC not starting up properly, uPC clocking
failure, and more.

--

Jerry G.
======

"NJ" wrote in message
I have a BenQ P211, and the green LED comes on but the CRT doesn't. I know
it's under warranty, but I was just wondering should I sell it as soon as I
get it or are CRTs (this brand) pretty reliable?

Thanks guys.

Graham

I have a BenQ P211, and the green LED comes on but the CRT doesn't. I know
it's under warranty, but I was just wondering should I sell it as soon as

get it or are CRTs (this brand) pretty reliable?

Thanks guys.

Given the fault symptoms you state, I would say it is most UNlikely that the
CRT has failed.

Graham.

%Profound_observation%