Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
DL

Default Removing IBM 3151 terminal case back?

I've got a couple of IBM 3151 terminals that are getting dim and out
of focus. I want to open the case to see if there are any internal
brightness/focus pots that can be adjusted. (I am aware that internal
voltages can be hazardous and will take precautions.) However, I
can't figure out how to get the case back off as there are no screws.
Can anyone give me instructions?

Thanks,
Dan

Wayne Dalton Torquemaster and iDrive self-Install (Long) Scott Home Repair 3 March 2nd 05 03:34 AM
Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
Adventures in Loft-land [email protected] UK diy 9 January 16th 04 08:14 PM