Guncho

Default Help!

The problem is a bought a brand new Sony VCR a while ago and the
remote control will just stop working. If I take one of the two AA
batteries out for a second then put it back in it will work for a
while then just stop working.

I called them and they sent me a new one with the exact same problem.
Now I have four of them!

ANyone know why this would happen on a circuit board?

Chris

NSM

"Guncho" wrote in message
om...
| The problem is a bought a brand new Sony VCR a while ago and the
| remote control will just stop working. If I take one of the two AA
| batteries out for a second then put it back in it will work for a
| while then just stop working.
|
| I called them and they sent me a new one with the exact same problem.
| Now I have four of them!
|
| ANyone know why this would happen on a circuit board?

Why, no, but it does happen. The little computer chips seem to get out of
whack. Just live with it - that's what I do.