Frank Thomas

Default Help...I lost my post

Hi Troops!
Just color me very stupid! I sent a post on a Panasonic PVC 1322 & I
accidentally erased it from my outlook express. How can I get it back? Thank
in advance;
Frank Thomas

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

---

NSM

"Frank Thomas" wrote in message
| Hi Troops!
| Just color me very stupid! I sent a post on a Panasonic PVC 1322 & I
| accidentally erased it from my outlook express. How can I get it back?
Thank
| in advance;

If all else fails google for it. Be aware it takes a while for them to show
up there.

I assume it is not in the Deleted or Sent folders.

Franc Zabkar

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:15:15 -0500, "Frank Thomas"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I sent a post on a Panasonic PVC 1322 & I
accidentally erased it from my outlook express. How can I get it back?

Look for it he
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

You may need to wait a day or so before it shows up.

- Franc Zabkar
Graham

I sent a post on a Panasonic PVC 1322 & I
accidentally erased it from my outlook express. How can I get it back?

Look for it he
http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en

You may need to wait a day or so before it shows up.

- Franc Zabkar

Just think about what you post!

In 100 years time our Great Grandchildren will be looking at these rantings
in whatever passes for Google then.

What a thought!

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

How much concrete do I need? orangetrader Home Repair 8 November 4th 04 12:55 PM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
Amazing Cash Flow Cashflowstoday Home Ownership 0 January 7th 04 09:45 PM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM