Lenny

Default Sony KV-32XBR400 clicks and then LED blinks 5 times when power on is attempted

The set seems to click first with the led coming on very briefly
(which could be the first blink), and then there are what looks like
four solid blinks right afterwards with the last one being a really
quick one and then after a second or two the standby light comes on
and stays on. So I think this constitutes 5 in all but I'm not sure.
Can someone familiar with these please point me in the right
direction? Thanks very much, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.