Phil Nelson

Default need schematic for 1986 Sharp 3LS36 TV

I am looking for a schematic for a 1986 Sharp 3LS36 solid-state television
( see http://antiqueradio.org/art/temp/Sharp3LS36Screen.jpg if you're
curious about what's wrong with it).

I have restored lots of old tube radios and a few old TVs, but this sort of
thing is new to me. I did a lazy web search, including Sharp's website, but
didn't turn up anything.

Thanks for any advice!

Phil Nelson
Phil's Old Radios
http://antiqueradio.org/index.html

P.S. If you want to reply offline, please go to the contact page on my
website (listed above) rather than replying to this post, which uses an
anti-SPAMmer return.

Sharp TV 1984 model 20J81C - fuse blown. Art Electronics Repair 2 July 10th 04 05:34 AM
Sharp, but not scary Michael Press Woodworking 9 April 30th 04 06:23 AM
Failure to get sharp RWL Metalworking 21 October 10th 03 03:23 AM
Sharp R7380 Microwave Craig Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 03 10:50 PM