njkenworthy

Default Wanted HP8505A CRT

2nd posting and still looking
Anyone got a GOOD crt for an HP 8505A Network Analyser. At a push I`ll buy a
physically and electricaly similar unit if the pin outs are known. The crt
is nominally 5.5" wide by 4.5" tall by 17" deep and is queer in that the
graticule is 12 x 10, not the usual 10 x 8 and also has circular markings

Nick

Chuck Harris

njkenworthy wrote:
2nd posting and still looking
Anyone got a GOOD crt for an HP 8505A Network Analyser. At a push I`ll buy a
physically and electricaly similar unit if the pin outs are known. The crt
is nominally 5.5" wide by 4.5" tall by 17" deep and is queer in that the
graticule is 12 x 10, not the usual 10 x 8 and also has circular markings

Nick

Try US Surplus (www.recycledequipment.com). They have several thousand HP
and Tek CRTs in stock.

-Chuck