Rick

Default car sub

I have bought a sub for my car and would like to install it myself, have
car, sub, and amp,,,how do I install?
thanks

TimPerry

"Rick" wrote in message
I have bought a sub for my car and would like to install it myself, have
car, sub, and amp,,,how do I install?
thanks

step 1: take above components to auto sound instillation shop
step 2: pay them $
step 3: enjoy a professionally installed sound system.

BWL

Or you can use method #2:
1)Don't read any instruction manuals
2)Put everything together as quickly as possible, and don't double check any
connections
3)Make sure power supply wires are undersized
4)turn on all units
5)call fire department to put out burning automobile
6) call insurance company to replace totalled car