Richard Rasker

Default Looking for datasheets CXA1470 (Hitachi monitor)

Hi all,
I've got this Hitachi CM2198ME monitor here with erratic flickering
and twitching in the vertical deflection, caused by some problem in the
E/W correction signal AFAICS (the parabolic signal exhibits clearly
visible erratic phase shifts). I managed to trace back this signal to a
CXA1470 IC, but lacking any datasheets, I'm stuck there. Besides, it's
deep down on the front part of the main PCB, which sticking a scope probe
in is exceedingly dangerous when the monitor is switched on.

Does anyone have this beastie on a schematic diagram, and can he/she at
least point me to some of the input signals to this chip?

Any suggestion is much appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Rasker

--
Linetec Translation and Technology Services

http://www.linetec.nl/